Public Project Templates
In Ora, you can create Public Project Templates which could be used by any of our users!
help-article.">To learn how to create Project Templates check out this help article.
Making a Project Template public
1. To make a Project Template public navigate to your Organization's Settings
2. Then go to Templates and click on the Private button on the desired template to make it public
Using Public Project Templates:
1. Start creating a project
2. On the left menu select Public
3. You'll see a list of all Public Templates. They're ranked by used times. You can also search for templates from the search bar on the top right
4. Select the desired template and create your project