How to Integrate Ora with Custom GitLab server
In this article, you'll learn how to connect Ora with your self-hosted GitLab.
- Go to your Poject Settings > Integrations
- Click on Connect > Add Repository > Add custom gitlab server
- In the Client host field enter your custom GitLab domain
- Now you need to navigate to yourGitLabDomain/profile/applications or GitLab > Settings > Applications
- Create an App, give it a name and set the Redirect URI to https://integration.ora.pm/api/v1/git/gitlab/oauth/complete
- Give your app the following scopes: api, read_user, read_repository, email
- Save the app
- Now copy your Application ID and secret to Ora Client id and Clients secret fields
- Click Create and you're ready!