Meeting Agenda - Keep Your Meetings on Track
We've all been there, sitting in a meeting that seems to go on forever, without clear objectives or a structured agenda. That's where the Meeting Agenda template comes in handy. With this template, you can create a clear and concise agenda, keep track of the discussion points, and make sure that action items are documented and followed up on.
The Meeting Agenda template includes three lists: Agenda, Discussion, and Action Items.
- Agenda: The Agenda list is where you can add all the items that you want to discuss during the meeting. You can create cards for each agenda item and add a description of what needs to be discussed. You can also add due dates, labels, and comments to each card.
- Discussion: The Discussion list is where you can move the cards from the Agenda list during the meeting. As you discuss each item, you can move the card to this list and add notes, comments, or attachments to the card. This will help you keep track of the discussion points and make sure that all the items are covered during the meeting.
- Action Items: The Action Items list is where you can document all the tasks that need to be completed after the meeting. As you discuss each item, you can create a new card in this list and add a description of the task, assign a due date, and assign it to a team member. You can also add labels and comments to each card to provide additional context.
Tips for using this template:
- Set a clear agenda: Make sure that you have a clear and concise agenda before the meeting starts. This will help you stay focused and ensure that all the items are covered during the meeting.
- Assign tasks: As you discuss each item, assign tasks to team members. This will help ensure that action items are followed up on and completed after the meeting.
- Keep it simple: Don't overcomplicate the template. Keep it simple and easy to use. This will help ensure that everyone in the meeting can understand and follow the template.
The Meeting Agenda template is a great way to keep your meetings on track and ensure that action items are followed up on. With clear objectives, a structured agenda, and a simple template, you can make sure that your meetings are productive and efficient.