Version 4.2 is not an exciting one but an important update in which we addressed a lot of technical debt. For what is worth, here is a full change log.
- A new group by date for the project and the agenda.
- Option in Checklists to move completed items to the bottom
- New shortcut for selecting projects while creating tasks in the Agenda/Global new task. Access with ⌘/Ctrl + P
- Show pinned projects in the sidebar when inside a folder
- Added a shortcut for the Annotations - press "A" to activate the annotating mode while previewing Image/Video/PDF files
- While a task is opened press Home/End to scroll to the top/bottom of the task
- In the Agenda allow dragging subtasks to the Event Calendar
- Add completed/not-completed stack/filter in time reports
- Fixed an issue that caused the schedule dropdown to appear out of the window for small screens
- Added the tasks Color Picker in the Project's Calendar
- Fixed an issue that caused the Agenda's tracked/completed tasks info to disappear when selecting new projects
- Google events now properly show the event description
- Fixed an issue that caused the Read All button in the notifications not to work - macOS
- Added a warning when trying to create a milestone with more than 50 characters
- Fixed an issue that caused "Assign all members" not to work in some cases
⚙️ Refactoring / Reducing technical debt:
- Completely remove angular.js.
- Convert from angular routing to react routing.
- Remove legacy project files, and switch entirely to the new project architecture.
- Improve global stores architecture.
- Bump up many dependencies.