Ora 3 is now more stable, a lot of bugs have been fixed and we have also introduced new features & UX improvements.
- We have extracted almost every string in Ora. Everyone of our users can participate in translation Ora in their own languages now. See this link for more information.
- Time allocation - watch this short video
- Tasks with due dates are now visible in the Timeline
- Milestones & Sprints are now visible in the Timeline
- Added zoom slider
- Introducing Milestone Modal
- When you open a Milestone you'll see all milestone tasks & useful information about them
- Open tasks from the milestone & then go back to the milestone modal
- Minimize your Milestones and open them anywhere in Ora
- Pull in tasks & create new tasks that are directly linked to the milestone
- Milestones sidebar in the project view
- Open, delete, reorder & create new Milestones directly from the project view
- Filter Milestones & toggle Open and Closed milestones
- Right-click on the sidebar items to open More Menu
- Milestones now have a duration - add start date to milestones while creating them or from the Modal.
- Visible in the timeline - milestone duration allowed us to add them in the Timeline. You can open, move, and reschedule them directly from the Timeline.
- Sprints too can be opened as a modal
- A lot of video call improvements
- Users without a microphone/camera can now participate in calls too
- Fixed permission issues with macOS users on the desktop app
- Improved screen sharing
- Added task contributors - a break down of the tracked time for each member
- Greatly reduced the amount of notifications editing task description produced. Now other users are notified about the changes only when you close the task.
- Added custom fields to Project CSV export
- Added an option to change the send message shortcut. Access it in the Account Settings > Preferences
- When you move a task/card to another project the comments are now moved as well
- Added reset email confirmation button in the Account Settings > Email Aliases
- Observers are now able to see the Image/Video/PDF annotations
- Observers custom task visibility improvements
- Hidden observers emails from Project Members - visible only to admins
Fixed reports by folder
Fixed a bug that caused the task to switch while previewing images and switching them with keyboard arrowsOnly project/organization admins can export projects now
Fixed a bug with description highlights that caused issues
Fixed custom emojis
Fixed issues with formatted text copied from email and pasted in the task description
Fixed a bug that caused sometimes tasks not to load
Live update for task states in Chat Discussions
Fixed a bug that caused you to see tasks from future sprints in your current sprint