5 Tips for Using the "Sales Pipeline" Project Management Template on Ora
Whether you are a solo entrepreneur, a small business owner, or a member of a larger sales team. This template can help you streamline your sales process and keep track of your leads more effectively. Are you using the "Sales Pipeline" project management template on Ora to track your leads and manage your sales process? If so, you may want to consider these five tips to get the most out of the template. The "Sales Pipeline" template is an effective way to organize your leads and move them through the sales process, but with a few tweaks and adjustments, you can make it even more powerful.
What is the "Sales Pipeline" Template?
The "Sales Pipeline" template is a pre-made project that allows you to track your leads and move them through the sales process. The template is organized into six lists: Leads, Contacted Us, Contacted, Meeting Scheduled, Won, and Lost.
How to Use the "Sales Pipeline" Template
To use the "Sales Pipeline" template, you can create a card for each lead or prospect that you're working on. You can then move the cards through the different lists as they progress through the sales process. Here's a breakdown of what each list represents:
- Leads: This is the initial list where you can add new leads or prospects that you want to pursue.
- Contacted Us: Once you've made initial contact with a lead, you can move their card to this list.
- Contacted: If a lead shows interest and you've made further contact with them, you can move their card to this list.
- Meeting Scheduled: If you've scheduled a meeting with a lead, you can move their card to this list.
- Won: When you've successfully closed a deal with a lead, you can move their card to this list.
- Lost: If a lead decides not to move forward with your company, you can move their card to this list.
In addition to the board view where you can easily drag leads from one state to another, the "Sales Pipeline" template comes with calendar and table views enabled.
- Calendar View: In the calendar view, you can see scheduled calls and follow-ups for each lead. To see these, you will need to use Ora's deadlines and schedules feature.
- Table View: The table view can be used to see all the custom fields clearly and filter or group leads by any of your custom criteria.
Why Use the "Sales Pipeline" Template?
There are several benefits to using the "Sales Pipeline" template:
- Organize Leads: The template allows you to keep all of your leads in one place and track their progress through the sales process.
- Streamline Sales Process: The template's simple design helps you stay focused on the sales process and move leads through the pipeline efficiently.
- Easy to Use: The template's intuitive layout is easy to use and understand, even for those new to sales management.
While the "Sales Pipeline" template is an effective way to track your leads, you may also want to customize it to fit your team's sales process. Here are some ways you can customize the template:
- Add Lists: Depending on your sales process, you may want to add additional lists to the board, such as a "Negotiation" or "Follow-up" list. Don't forget that everything is completely customizable.
- Custom Fields: You can add custom fields to the card to include additional information about each lead, such as lead source, lead status, or deal size.
- Reports: Ora offers several features that can enhance the functionality of the "Sales Pipeline" template, such as a Reports tab, where you can see the movements of leads from one state to another. This means you can see how many leads were created each day and how many were won or lost each day.
To get the most out of the "Sales Pipeline" template, it's important to understand how it works and how you can customize it to fit your needs. Some additional information that could be useful for users of this template includes:
- The importance of keeping your pipeline up-to-date: The "Sales Pipeline" template works best when you keep it current and make sure that all leads are in the appropriate stage of the sales process. By regularly reviewing and updating your pipeline, you can ensure that you are staying on top of your sales efforts and not missing any opportunities.
- How to use the custom fields: The "Sales Pipeline" template allows you to add custom fields to each lead card, which can be used to store additional information about the lead, such as their budget or their preferred communication method. By using these custom fields effectively, you can gain deeper insights into your leads and tailor your sales approach accordingly.